Flattered I got a few quotes from people I was their first favorite with Hedgehog Dilemma!
I guess we should do the thing too.
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Jan '03 - 12 years. Migrated from the community sonic fanart sites to here.
What does your username mean?
- The current is obvious. The original was my old AOL screenname, and was back in my WWF days.
Describe yourself in three words.
- Patient, humble, driven.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
An admiration piece for melliek who is still just as awesome.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- My gallery itself would suggest fanart, but it depends on the situation. I love digital and hand traditional equally. Character art. Desperately want to get better at landscape settings.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Acrylic painting, mostly for the background look of 80-90s animation
What was your first favourite?
Good old kixxy who I miss terribly.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Fanart. A good number of tutorials as well to help me grow.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- Picking one is not possible....
lunabunatuna sashamya dawnbest bara-chan j-fujita ANTIFAN-REAL GENZOMAN DanSchoening KaijuSamurai bleedman Tigerfog SLiDER-chan Tigsie
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Already made a great friend in lunabunatuna , so I'd love to meet up with dawnbest and KaijuSamurai
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- lunabunatuna became a great friend that I always felt I could confide in when my life gets complicated.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Wacom tablet and Photoshop. When the mood hits me I can go for color pencil.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Nice secluded room with music to chill to.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Can't really think of a specific occurrence that stands out.